Whether you’re reserving a booth for the first time and exploring the floor plan, or a returning exhibitor ready to plan your experience, find what you need here to get started.
- Review the many ways your company can get involved by downloading the rate card.
- Secure your spot at the most popular engagement opportunities – many sell out quickly!
- Contact us for questions, more information, and packages.
- Log into the Exhibitor Resource Center to access for all the information you will need for the conference. New information is added regularly so be sure to check back periodically for the latest updates links, info, and instructions.
- View the full exhibitor list
- Access exhibitor housing options
- Review key contacts and official vendors
- And more
Don’t trust your experience to anyone but our official AORN Expo contractors.* These are the companies who will be reaching out to exhibitors about services, announcements and information leading up to the event:
- SPARGO Inc. (Exhibit Sales, Management)
- Freeman (General Service Contractor, Audio Visual)
- MCI (Housing, Registration, Lead Retrieval)
- Ernest N. Morial Convention Center (Catering, Internet, Electric, Rigging and Utilities)
* IMPORTANT NOTICE: AORN is the ONLY source for the AORN Global Surgical Conference & Expo 2022 attendee list and email blast. ALL OTHER OFFERS ARE FRAUDULENT. AORN is aware that our exhibitors receive many offers for lists, contact info, etc. and issues these companies cease and desist letters in an effort to stop them. If there is a question of authenticity of an offer, please contact [email protected] to verify.
“AORN Expo was a fantastic opportunity to get our company’s message out to new prospects. We came back with lots of qualified leads and have already secured our spot at the next conference!”David Hambro, National Sales Manager, Solution Matrix, Inc.
Whether you have questions about the conference or are looking for more information about exhibiting, contact the exhibit team to get answers.
Safety of our attendees, exhibitors, and staff is our top priority. Review the latest protocols and guidance for AORN Expo 2022.