OR of the Future—Innovations Changing Practice Today
AORN’s Nurse Executive Leadership Seminar is a small-group setting where experienced and emerging leaders from the OR openly discuss industry-wide issues, share best practices, and problem-solve together.
Are You Ready?
Take an in-depth look at some of the biggest changes perioperative leaders are facing and explore practical strategies to help solve the issues transforming healthcare, nursing practice, patient safety, workflows, and business processes in the OR.
- Discuss next-generation technologies that are reshaping the perioperative environment and changing workflows.
- Understand the impact of industry’s focus on creating new products/services that will reduce errors and eliminate product failures.
- Discuss new educational strategies for teaching the next generation.
- Identify tools to assess organizational readiness for adopting new practices and technologies.
- Describe the new skill set required to manage and guide teams in the OR of the future.
Additional Benefits of Attending
- Opportunity to earn 3 Contact Hours
- Small-group setting encourages networking
- Breakfast and lunch provided
Judy Pins, RN, MBA
President, Pfiedler Education
Where will you attend? Register today.
|Philadelphia||Tuesday, April 30||Register|
|Atlanta||Thursday, May 2||Register|
|Dallas||Tuesday, May 7||Register|
|Cincinnati||Thursday, May 9||Register|
|Tampa||Tuesday, May 14||Register|
|Chicago (Rosemont, IL)||Tuesday, May 21||Register|
|San Rafael||Thursday, May 23||Register|
|Newark (Wayne, NJ)||Thursday, May 30||Register|
|Phoenix||Tuesday, June 4||Register|
|San Diego||Thursday, June 6||Register|
Not a member? Join AORN to receive 20% off your event registration.
"Excellent content, great presentation, well worth my time – extremely value based. Reasonable fee to attend. Great content but also gave ideas & solutions to take back to facility.”
Chicago Attendee, 2018 Seminar
AORN would like to thank our 2019 sponsors.